Mission & Vision
Started in 2012, Serve Samman is a Delhi based non-profit organization run by a group of industrialists and philanthropists. Serve Samman believes in the holistic development of individual and works mainly with people from weaker sections of the society, equipping them to deal better with the future. Currently, it has three branch offices located in Uttarkashi, Rishikesh and Dadri.
To help build a more influential, equal and socially conscious society, to work towards creating a better India where every citizen is provided with eye-care, basic health, education and empowerment.
- To create a safer environment for the weaker sections of the society by creating an enabling structure.
- To bring about valuable changes by contributing towards the betterment of health, nutrition and education level of the under privileged community.
- Empowerment of women from weaker sections of the society by providing them with education, vocational training (sewing, beautician), health care, counselling and motivation.
We are committed to -
- The Society - by making a sustainable difference in life of the underprivileged
- The Donors - by making judicious use of funds, maintaining transparency in data
- Our Associates - by helping them develop their skills in this field so that they can take higher responsibility in the organization.
Help us reach our goals!
We are engaged in making a difference in people around us. We would like to help the needy at our capacity. Your help in support the cause make us to reach more. You can support us by Donation or spreading the word or by volunteering. For details
Visit the Support Us page!